Sun, 10 Dec 2023 09:21:28 GMT
Front Office Manager
Nuvani London, Maldives
As mentioned in job details
Sep 17, 2023
Oct 17, 2023
We are thrilled to be recruiting for a Front Office Manager for an ultra-luxury resort in the Maldives. The ideal candidate will oversee all front office operations and will be responsible for ensuring guest satisfaction, proactively seeking new ways to enhance their experience. There will be a clear pathway for development to be a Rooms Division Manager.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the hotel front desk, including managing a team of front desk agents, and ensuring guest satisfaction is achieved.
- Create a welcoming environment for guests and ensure that their stay is as comfortable as possible.
- Ensure that all employees under his or her supervision comply with policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Contribute to the development of operational policies and procedures that promote the vision of the hotel.
- Manage all aspects of guest relations, from ensuring a smooth check-in process to helping to resolve complaints.
- Ensure that the team meets revenue goals, occupancy targets, and guest satisfaction metrics.
- Providing regular reports that analyze operational efficiency and explain trends, opportunities, and threats to the business.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role, preferable in the luxury hotel industry.
- Proven track record of managing and developing a team
- Excellent communication, leadership and customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- In-depth knowledge of hotel management software
- Degree or equivalent qualification in hospitality management or a related subject.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
Competitive Expat Benefits
Information Technology and Services - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
© Copyright 2004-2023 Mustakbil.com Maldives's No 1 Jobs Site,
All Right Reserved.