Sun, 10 Dec 2023 10:12:34 GMT
Manager - Maintenance
Nov 6, 2023
Dec 6, 2023
The Manager Maintenance reports to the Head of Engineering amp; Maintenance and is responsible for the control and oversight of all maintenance activities on theBeond fleet.
The duties and responsibilities of the Manager Maintenance include:
- Manage the day-to-day maintenance operations throughout the network.
- Set up and manage in-house part 145 maintenance organization.
- Provide technical direction and assume technical responsibility for maintenance work accomplished by the maintenance service provider and MCC.
- Ensure proper and timely communication between the Maintenance team and the Maintenance Control Centre to assure on-time performance, including making accurate estimates of maintenance delays.
- Ensure proper and timely communication with Head of Engineering amp; Maintenance and other management personnel in all matters relating to maintenance.
- Ensure all logbook items and documentation are complete and correct, and all documents are uploaded to the Maintenance Information System.
- Promote positive employee relationship and effective lines of communication while enforcing regulations and company policy.
- Promote and maintain a safety awareness culture.
- Review and evaluate employee performance.
- Assist the Head of Maintenance amp; Engineering with budgeting, invoicing and negotiation/management of contracts with external suppliers/companies.
- Conduct regular visits to bases across the network ensuring staff welfare and regulatory compliance.
- Investigate Maintenance Delays, Engineering Safety Reports and Non-Compliances, implementing strategies to prevent recurrence.
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in aviation maintenance with minimum of 3 years in a management/supervisory role.
- Currently hold or previously held a part-66 license with A320 family type rating.
- Hands-on maintenance experience with Airbus A320 family aircraft.
- Strong knowledge of part 145 regulations.
- Familiarity with business skills as relating to maintenance operation, i.e., budgeting, cost control, labour allocation, parts and inventory management.
- College degree or Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Diploma is required.
- Salary between USD7000 to USD 8000 per month( depending on experience)
- Insurance provided by the company
- 1 annual return economy ticket from home country.
Information Technology and Services - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
© Copyright 2004-2023 Mustakbil.com Maldives's No 1 Jobs Site,
All Right Reserved.