Sun, 10 Dec 2023 10:04:54 GMT
Supervisor Technical Services
Nov 6, 2023
Dec 6, 2023
Supervisor Technical Services has the overall responsibility for managing and directing a team of technical experts responsible for overseeing maintenance and engineering activities. It is a key position to ensure airworthiness status of the fleet while maintaining high safety standards. This position will report to Senior Manager Engineering.
Supervisor Technical Services has the responsibility to:
- Manage, direct and coordinate the functions of Technical services.
- Oversee and associate with CAMO activities related to the modifications, inspections, repairs, are efficiently planned and controlled to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Provide technical support to maintenance and engineering teams, troubleshooting and resolving complex technical issues.
- Support and conduct reliability studies and analysis of aircraft components and systems, identifying trends and areas for improvement. Implement measures to enhance aircraft reliability and reduce maintenance costs for Beond fleet.
- Oversee real-time monitoring of the fleet's health through data analytics and predictive maintenance technologies. Proactively identify potential issues and recommend preventive actions.
- Manage relationships with suppliers, including OEMs and MRO providers, to ensure timely delivery of parts, materials, and technical support, while negotiating favorable terms and pricing.
- Conduct regular technical audits and inspections to verify compliance with airworthiness regulations, manufacturer recommendations, and company policies.
- Develop and maintain emergency response plans to address technical and engineering issues in critical situations, working closely with other departments especially MCC and MROs and regulatory authorities.
- The role will involve maintaining clear communication channels with Part 21 DOAs, streamlining the approval process, and facilitating the timely introduction of design changes while maintaining the highest standards of safety and quality.
- Ensure timely receipt of technical literature from regulatory bodies, manufacturer, vendors and agency holders to ensure the immediate distribution of the same to the concerned personnel within Beond.
- Anticipates the literature requirement well in advance of induction of an aircraft in Beond fleet and submits the requirements of technical literature for review and approval.
- Initiate the renewal of regulatory publications subscription to maintain the continuity of the supply by placing indents well within time.
- Manage and update the configuration of aircraft, including modifications, retrofits, and other changes. Ensure all records are accurately maintained to reflect the current aircraft configuration.
- Assign work, provides instructions, procedures and guidance for employees assigned to Technical Services Department.
- Ensure personnel report all hazards, accidents and incidents.
- Identify and report all occurrences, hazards, operational irregularities, unsafe conditions or practices in a timely manner.
- Conducting risk-based trend analysis and communicating potentially hazardous conditions to Head of Engineering and Safety Department.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Aircraft Technical Services, out of which, at least 2 years in a supervisory role.
- Experience in managing and implementing part 21 DOA issued design changes, aircraft delivery and redelivery projects.
- Experience in managing Airbus A320 family aircraft.
- Preferred candidate should have completed the Level 1 A320 course or higher.
- Expert level user of Engineering amp; Maintenance system such as AMOS, RAMCO, TRAX, etc.
- Familiarity with business skills as relating to department and manpower management.
- Bachelor’s degree with relevant experience as a minimum.
- Proficient in MS Office suite; Word, Outlook, Excel, etc.
- Salary between USD2000 to USD 4000 per month( depending on experience)
- Insurance provided by the company
- 1 annual return economy ticket from home country.
Information Technology and Services - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
© Copyright 2004-2023 Mustakbil.com Maldives's No 1 Jobs Site,
All Right Reserved.