Sun, 10 Dec 2023 10:19:32 GMT
Technical Services Engineer
Nov 6, 2023
Dec 6, 2023
Technical Services Engineer reports to the Supervisor Technical Services.
Technical Services Engineer manages amp; monitors Beond aircraft fleet so as to ensure their Safety, Reliability and Cost-Effective operation. Technical Services Engineer is responsible to:
- Ensure that the systems continuing airworthiness is maintained in an optimized condition for the Beond operation.
- Work with data from both the aircraft/systems/powerplant and ensure it is reviewed each month to ensure that the data is captured in the form of reliability reports to highlight trends and improve reliability.
- Ensure recommendations are introduced into the AMP both in relation to escalation and de-escalation were appropriate by providing justification to support such from data analysis, closely working with the planning department and other Technical Services Engineers on defect analysis and report findings.
- Review and control AD/SB/MSB assessments and safety critical items and ensure implementation into MIS System with a focus on oversight as continuous function.
- Prepare Coordinate and present Engineering Orders, Engineering reviews based on OEM data (OITs, SILs, SBs etc.) and industry information.
- Provide liaison role between the OEM and the maintenance staff on system problems, clarification, drawings and any support documentation to allow both on and off-site repairs and follow up reports.
- Develop procedures associated with the management of the Engineering documentation to support continued airworthiness management.
- Represent Beond at industry meetings in respect to the feedback/reporting/management reviews and or development.
- Provide support to line and base maintenance staff on problematic in-service issues, generating works orders for further investigation or corrective actions.
- Closure of occurrence reports and audit findings.
- Identify and report all occurrences, hazards, operational irregularities, unsafe conditions or practices in a timely manner.
- Assist Safety Department in Technical assessments as a part of Investigations as and when required.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (preferably Aeronautics, Avionics) or Part 66 license with type rating on A320 family of aircraft.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role preferably with a scheduled operator or MRO.
- Preferred candidate should have completed the Level 1 A320 course or higher.
- Experience in managing Airbus A320 family aircraft.
- Proficient in the use of Engineering amp; Maintenance Systems such as AMOS, RAMCO, TRAX, etc.
- Proficient in MS Office suite of application.
- Salary between USD2000 to USD 3000 per month( depending on experience)
- Insurance provided by the company
- 1 annual return economy ticket from home country.
Information Technology and Services - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
© Copyright 2004-2023 Mustakbil.com Maldives's No 1 Jobs Site,
All Right Reserved.